ad: KF7PMW-1

Well the CEO has done it again

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N7WR, Nov 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

He's clearly phosfluorescently building adaptive collaboration and idea-sharing ideologies, while synergistically integrating top-line virtualizations... this is clearly obvious when viewed "outside the box" ....

The fact the dude never gets on the air, disregard that and give the guy a chance: he's clearly fungibly innovating real-time quality vectors and just doesn't have the bandwidth for that vertical

Dave
    W7UUU

[ARRL Diamond Level Member for many years but nonetheless disillusioned - I think he's become a joke]

K8BZ, WD4IGX and KP4SX like this.
  2. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Haha- you missed your calling as ARRL CEO :)

K1OIK and W7UUU like this.
  3. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hey - I live with that crapspeak EVERY WORKING DAY OF MY LIFE the last 5 years.

Folks really do talk like that.

So now - back into my box - I think much more clearly "inside the box"

Dave
    W7UUU

K8BZ, N0TZU and KE5OFJ like this.
  4. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

5. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks Bill, it all makes now that we know he has a patent on Artificial Neuron wth Phase-Encoded Logic.

6. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

This has been an interesting thread of comments both for, and against, the current ARRL CEO. As I have mentioned, I'm not a big fan of his corporate buzzwords since I get those at work. For me, the issue I have with the CEO is that he is not an active radio amateur. One would think that he would at least have a LoTW account, but he doesn't. IMHO, he won't be around much longer, but that's just my opinion. There are two ARRL members in my household and I'm going to have to think long and hard about membership for next year. I know that not everyone can be happy with everything the ARRL does, but I have just never gotten and good feeling about the current CEO. 73!

WA4CZD, WG7X and K1OIK like this.
  7. AI8O

AI8O Ham Member QRZ Page

[QUOTE="N7WR, post: 5266046, member: 211231"

The ARRL President says he wants to

"helps break down 'silos'"
    {/QUOTE]

A Little Semtex or Dynamite should deliver the "desired business outcomes",
    making short work of any "Silos".

An E8 and a couple of guys from EOD are all the "Squad Leaders" he needs .

K8BZ, N7WR and WZ7U like this.
  8. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

They do indeed. And it's all I can do not to hurl when I'm being paid to, among other things, not hurl when hearing it. I sure don't want to read it in a hobby magazine.

Yeah, I know, turn the page, which I did. But that's a page that could have been used for something more interesting or relevant. Heck, nice ad space would be preferable.

9. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Maybe he didn't write it then. Maybe he just had some AI write it, complete with the language-mangler plug in up and running.

10. AD5MB

AD5MB Ham Member QRZ Page

Kurt Vonegut wrote that any scientist who can't explain his work to an 8 year old is a charlatan. That is everything you need to know about buzzwords.

K1OIK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.