Well the CEO has done it again

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N7WR, Nov 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

2. WA2CWA

WA2CWA Ham Member QRZ Page

A most overuse word to start an answer to a question: "So...."

K2WPM, KI6IPO, N1DQQ and 2 others like this.
  3. WE4E

WE4E Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Oh indeed! And I am still able to compellingly scale web-enabled core competencies! It's not until you holisticly simplify cloud-based scrums that you begin to professionally mesh multidisciplinary products.

W9FL and K8AI like this.
  4. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Kudos! let's do lunch!! We can perhaps mutually administrate front-end synergy to meet Q4 goals to achieve our mutual 21% YOY objectives!!

:D

Dave
    W7UUU

W9FL and KE5OFJ like this.
  5. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

6. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Dilbert. Was. Genius.

Truly defined the beginning of the ABSURDITY of the latter-half-of-the-20th-century business world

Just like Spinal Tap, Airplane, Seinfeld, and even South Park - among many other "social memes" - Dilbert helped define the world we live in :)

It's just too bad that so much of that blather is taken so seriously and I hate to say it's a part of every day of my remaining working life, as with many of us I'm sure.

Folks in the corporate world REALLY DO TALK LIKE THIS. It's nuts. Thus the brilliance of Dilbert to "bring it to the masses" almost 3 decades ago.

Dave
    W7UUU

N7ANN, KC1DR, W9FL and 6 others like this.
  7. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

8. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes. They. Do.

I hear it everyday and it makes my skin crawl.

W1BR, KC1DR, W9FL and 7 others like this.
  9. K9KQX

K9KQX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Welcome to the world of today's corporate BS. Been dealing with the nonsense of management to use fancy words to squeeze more work out of staff. Basically they reinvent the wheel with new terms to justify there over paid salaries.

I've been working since I was 15 in 1986, and I noticed around 2002 this crap really started to take off.

I'll be glad when I can retire in 20 years even if I'm living in a van down by the river.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    W9FL, VK6APZ, KA2FIR and 4 others like this.
  10. WE4E

WE4E Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Oh totally! Have your people call my people! I'm sure that together we can uniquely orchestrate goal-oriented methods of empowerment and interactively communicate intuitive results! We'll completely and appropriately revolutionize ubiquitous total linkage! It'll be great!

W9FL, K8AI, WD4IGX and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.