ad: KF7PMW-1

Welcome to the youth forum!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KJ5T, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. K7JBQ

K7JBQ Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Steve,

Congratulations, and welcome to the moderator ranks.
    I have a feeling that this will be one of the most popular forums before long.

Bill

2. KI6BBF

KI6BBF Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm 13 and I'm a no code tech, but I'm working hard to pass at least element 3 soon.

I can't wait to get on HF...

3. KL7AJ

KL7AJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yip...it's much more gooder to have a forum than an againstum.

4. KC0KBH

KC0KBH Ham Member QRZ Page

I wonder how many topics and replies it will have after 6 mos?

5. N2NH

N2NH Ham Member QRZ Page

52 years young here, but it's great to see you get your forum. Best of luck and may your posts be plentiful. [​IMG]

6. KC0KBH

I wonder when someone will start another topic? [​IMG]

7. KJ5T

KJ5T Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am working on a contesting article that should be posted later today. I plan on posting up weekly articles, and hopefully we will see a massive increase over the next 6 months. There is a lot going on the world of youth radio operations that people sadly don't take much notice to. This forum is a chance for that notice to be taken.

I am glad that I see some of the hams that have been around longer lurking on this forum. As I said above, there are a lot of youth activities that sadly go un-noticed. Here is the chance for the young hams to come and tell their story and show off what they have done.

We are off to a good start, and thank you everyone for checking the forum out.

Steve/KD5OWO

One of the QRZ.com Youth Forum moderators.

8. N3CA

N3CA Ham Member QRZ Page

Speaking of contesting... need to continue working on my presentation for Dayton!

What other young hams here are going to Dayton?

9. KC0KBH

I'm not. [​IMG] I'm not just made of money, like some people around here are. [​IMG] :p

I'd sure love to go, but I can live without it. Maybe when I'm older...

Plus, I've already got enough excitement, coming up. I'm getting 5 dirt bikes! [​IMG] For $200! [​IMG]

10. M3PHP

M3PHP Ham Member QRZ Page

Steve, just told me about this on #wwyc on IRC so thought I should check in! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.