Welcome to the SSS forum!

Discussion in 'Satellite and Space Communications' started by AE1PT, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. AE1PT

AE1PT Ham Member QRZ Page

Welcome! Here is the place to talk about your adventures in communicating via these modes. An increasing number of amateurs are finding enjoyment and knowledge in satellite operations--and look forward to opportunities to talk to the International Space Station.

A wealth of available gear and projects are available to the experimenter these days. Not only satellites, but EME, meteor and auroral scatter present great opportunities to focus technical skills with the satisfaction of contacts.

Dive on in, and keep looking up!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  2. WA4TM

WA4TM Ham Member QRZ Page

Why?? Is the sky falling????:D

3. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

While the sky is falling, the earth is falling even faster, so it looks like the sky is receeding. It's all relative.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

4. K2WH

K2WH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is this forum here because I suggested it about 1 month ago or am I just giving myself an undeserved pat on the back?

K2WH

5. K2WH

K2WH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Seems it was me. Yeah!

K2WH

6. krushna

krushna QRZ Member

Help! Help! Help!

hello everyone :)

I am designing Yagi Uda receiving antenna with 435Mhz frequency.I need 20 db gain. can any one tell me optimum number of directors and their length,spacing ? :confused:

Awaiting for ur favorable response,
    Krushna

7. W6ONV

W6ONV Ham Member QRZ Page

Great stuff! Nice to see another specific forum. I have yet to try any SSS sort of communication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.