ad: Radclub22-1

Welcome to Swapmeet Talk

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by AA7BQ, Jan 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KA2CDT

KA2CDT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Can the "Swapmeet Talk" section link be put back on the front page drop down menu?

2. AE8J

AE8J Ham Member QRZ Page

QRZ.com Valuable Resource

I don't know if this is the proper forum but I just want to take a moment to thank the administrators and moderators for providing such a valuable resource for amateur radio. Being a lifelong CW proponent I designed and built an iambic paddle that I thought other hams might like. I placed only one ad in the "Ham Made Items" section and the response has been overwhelming. To date I have sold over 50 paddles and have a wait list of more than 30. We are getting requests from all 50 states and many other countries. This kind of exposure is invaluable.

Thank you QRZ for all your work and dedication to amateur radio!

3. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Four legged horse fence.....

I thought MOST horses were four-legged. :)

K9ASE likes this.
  4. WA2ENM

WA2ENM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu FTA-230 that I'd like to list. While it's an HT, its frequencies are Air Band so not actually a ham item. To me it seems to be in a grey area, like those Motorola HTs from the commercial service I see listed from time to time.

I've been looking but have not been able to find a swap site in the flying/air service like qrz.com.

So I'd like a ruling on whether there's enough wiggle room in the rules to permit me to list my FTA-230.

Thanks,
    Paul wa2enm

5. KN7S

KN7S Senior Swapmeet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Paul,
    Feel free to list it in the General Merchandise forum.

6. NB6P

NB6P Ham Member QRZ Page

Newbie question here, I'm finailizing a purchase on the swapmeet, and am preparing to send the money via paypal. How does this work? Does the seller send an invoice for me before or after I send the payment? Sorry, just new to the swapmeet and to PayPal.

7. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

There is no invoice required most important thing with PayPal DO NOT make payment as Family and Friends make sure it's a payment for goods and services so you are afforded some sort of protection. Had an incident recently where the seller wanted payment via family and friends was a little suspicious of him after several emails so told him I would pay the fee....never heard from him after that.