Welcome to Swapmeet Talk

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by AA7BQ, Jan 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator QRZ Page

There is not really enough information in your report for us to diagnose. Either you posted it or you didn't. When you "tried" what was the result? When a new item is posted, it shows up immediately. If yours didn't then you didn't complete the process.

Keep trying because we can assure you that it works.

73 -fred

2. KC8EQF

KC8EQF Ham Member QRZ Page

I should be more patient, it showed up.

3. N8XUY

N8XUY Ham Member QRZ Page

It might be right in front of me but, not seeing it. How do I indicate that my item for sale was sold?

4. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

See: https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/qrz-swapmeet-listing-and-safety-policies-must-read.492042/
    No-Delete Policy
    For everyone's protection, items posted to the Swap Meet may not be deleted. If the information has changed or the item has sold, then simply add a Reply to your listing that explains its current or revised status. When an administrator notices that your item has a reply indicating that the item is SOLD, they will change the listing title to indicate SOLD.

5. N8XUY

N8XUY Ham Member QRZ Page

thank you...

6. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

You're welcome. It's tucked away in a spot where most of us wouldn't think to look.

7. W4WOZ

W4WOZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello. is there a place to post a want?

8. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

9. KB4HVO

KB4HVO Ham Member QRZ Page

Once I place a post, how do I remove the post when completed.

10. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Once your item sells. simply Reply to your ad with the word SOLD. A moderator will mark it as sold and lock the thread.