Welcome Life Members

Discussion in 'The Platinum Lounge' started by AA7BQ, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:58 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This forum has been created especially for our Lifetime Platinum Members. This particular forum category is unrestricted, which means that you may post just about anything you want (no politics please). You can post for-sale ads, wants, or just strike up a conversation with the other Life members on the site. It's your forum, and everyone is a moderator of their own content.

Unlike the other forums, in this area, you may edit your own posts (no time limit), delete your own posts and/or threads, post polls, or just random commentary if you like. The moderators will generally leave you alone in this area and will only step in if things get nasty or untoward. Every Life member is special to QRZ and we have every expectation that those of you who have gone above and beyond in your support of the site will be a friendly, cordial group.

Thanks again for your generous support.

73, -fred AA7BQ

W2AI likes this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Honored to be the first poster (outside of you of course) in the forum, Fred!

This will be an interesting place to follow and I look forward to seeing it evolve!

Dave
    W7UUU

W2AI likes this.
  3. KD2ACO

KD2ACO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Me two!
    Jest in pun.

W2AI and W7UUU like this.
  4. KA3BQE

KA3BQE Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

5. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Welcome to the Lounge!!

I'll fix you a drink :):D

Dave
    W7UUU

W2AI likes this.
  6. KD2ACO

KD2ACO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Absinthe?

2015b408b7e8abf008de87417d14d4cffe7a.png

... to go with my Van Gogh cake?

van-gogh-cake_o_1096067.jpg

Goodness, I'm already wrecking the place... sorry!

W7UUU likes this.
  7. W7UUU

Hmmm.... are you sure you checked in with the maƮtre d upon entry?

But I did have an ear on the Van Gogh cake... nice thing to bring for sure!!

:D:D

Dave
    W7UUU

W2AI likes this.
  8. W2AI

W2AI QRZ Lifetime Member #240 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

It's nice to be part of such an elite group!!