Website of radio club

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by HA1FLX, Apr 17, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. HA1FLX

HA1FLX Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi!
    Can you please include the website of our radio club on its info page?
    Its URL is https://ha5kfu.hu/about/ (this is an info sub-page in English language, the rest of the site is in Hungarian)
    Thanks in advance
    Aron, member of HA5KFU

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Aron, HA1FLX

According to QRZ policy, special callsigns and Radio Club need to be managed by a manager.

The manager must be an individual with a valid Radio Amateur Licence, registered at QRZ. He/she will be able to manage it through his/her own log in and same password.

We would be grateful if you could indicate us who will be the manager of HA5KFU

Thanks in advance.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. HA1FLX

Hi Julio,
    We thought we could manage the club account with the common email address of the club: **
    It would be better, than linking to a single person, since we are a university radio club, and the members quite frequently change. We will keep that email address forwarded to the actual members.
    Would that be possible?
    Many thanks,
    Aron, member of HA5KFU

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Aron,

I am sorry to say that is not possible. If you wish the Radio Club added in our database you need to provide a manager, otherwise it cannot be added. Anyway, we will close the account for the radio club and waiting for you to provide manager

73, Julio

5. HA1FLX

Hi,
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I'll tell the club leader about that, I think it would be best, that he would be the manager.
    Aron

6. EB1BSV

You are welcome.

Waiting for the manager.

HA5KFU has been lock until you provide the manager.

73, Julio

7. HA3GBR

HA3GBR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi!

I am the club leader of HA5KFU, and I am ready to be the manager.

Gabor

8. EB1BSV

Hello Gabor, HA3GBR, nice to meet you,

I will set HA5KFU under your account.

Please, wait for a moment while I accomplish your request.

Thank you.

9. EB1BSV

Hello Gabor, HA3GBR,

Your request has been completed.

To manage HA5KFU :

Step 1.-

Step 2.-

On the blue bar, on the top right , click on " your callsign" (HA3GBR), then click on " my account", then scroll down and you will see " Callsigns that you currently manage: "and then click on edit HA5KFU

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Please, remember from now don’t use the password for the Radio Club callsign account. Otherwise the account be locked for security reasons

If this happened you would have to post on the forum again.

Thank you.

10. HA3GBR

HA3GBR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Julio César, thanks for the quick replies and help!

Now, that I have been added to the database I can edit the radio club's callsign account without any problem.

Best wishes to you! 73