Wattmeter PEP Adapters, VFO Stabilizers

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by K4DPK, Nov 7, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. K4DPK

K4DPK Ham Member QRZ Page

The Universal PEP circuit board makes about any wattmeter read PEAK ENVELOPE POWER. Works in Bird, Drake, Daiwa, Heathkit, Collins, Swan, Coaxial Dynamics and most others, even in tuners. Quick and easy to install. Meter rises immediately to your Peak Power, and you can adjust the meter "Hang Time". Universal Model is $30 shipped US48 Wired and tested e-mail k4dpk at k4dpk.com 100_0794.JPG
    New Deluxe Model PEP Conversion for the W-4 and WH-7 wattmeters! Includes the PEP adapter mounted on an aluminum plate with switch and connector, wired and tested, shown in picture $55 shipped CONUS.
    VFO Stabilizer,
    Drift correction for older rigs. Simple installation guide for your rig. Soldering is necessary. e-mail for details. $70 CONUS. Make your older rig perform like a late model. Wired and tested.
    Payment by: US Orders--Personal Check, PAYPAL or US Post Office Money Order. I pay the seller fees to PayPal.
    (SORRY, NO WESTERN UNION OR Non-Postal MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED).
    Non-US Orders E-mail for shipping cost k4dpk at k4dpk.com

2. K4DPK

Universal PEP now includes installation kit. New price $35.

3. W0GSQ

W0GSQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Phil, this is a bit off topic but do you still have any of the 420A R0100 relays for sale?
    Thanks,
    Steve

4. DV1YSC

DV1YSC Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you be able to produce a frequency display for my TS-520D version

5. WP4NXH

WP4NXH Ham Member QRZ Page

K4DPK; 73 are these pep kit still in production?

6. K4DPK

Yes, they are still available. Please check my ads on QTH.com. Thank you.
    Phil C. Sr. k4dpk