Warning this guy is a crook, never sent the kantronics - PATRICIO RUIZTAGLE- KM6TCC

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by K7RHT, Aug 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Both recent ads marked SOLD last night. Would have been nice if the seller had posted an update here. Hoping the best for all involved.

2. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KA2FIR

How did you pay for this: Goods and Services or Friends and Family?

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Exactly - if paid via Goods and Services, just file a claim, collect your refund money, and get on with your life.

If you paid via Friends & Family, kiss the money goodbye for good, and get on with your life

Dave
    W7UUU

KA2FIR likes this.
  5. W0XX

W0XX Ham Member QRZ Page

evven when a seller states just send me the funds via FF, I do it the proper way with a little extra for the "fees"....at least I am protected...don't like it, refund the payment....

W1BR, NG0L and KA2FIR like this.
  6. KA2FIR

There's a picture of a tent on his Facebook page so maybe he did go camping.

His shack shows an IC-746 so it looks like there's hope. No KPC9612's spotted.

7. K7RHT

K7RHT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Says it came back wrong address , but refuses to show the tracking info or proof of attempt to see where he sent it. Also, he is a technician and working FT8 on 40 meters.

8. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

@K7RHT have you filed non-receipt with PayPal?

9. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

@KB1AWM did the radio get to you?

WB4IVF likes this.
  10. KA2FIR