Warning this guy is a crook, never sent the kantronics - PATRICIO RUIZTAGLE- KM6TCC

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by K7RHT, Aug 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. K7RHT

K7RHT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

PATRICIO RUIZ TAGLE KM6TCC
    After acknowledging receipt of payment, then he says he forgot he had a camping trip and would send a couple days later, have never heard back from him since and he no longer responds.

Watch Thread
    1. [​IMG]
      KM6TCC Ham Member [​IMG] QRZ Page
      I have two of these units, I only need one..
      Comes with manual (printed), power supply and cables for an Icom .
      Plug and play..

$65 shipped..

paypal : patricio@ruiz-tagle.com
    @KM6TCC - added this so he will get an alert next time he logs in -Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2019
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Did you pay with "Goods and Services"? Just inform Paypal you never received the goods and they will start the refund process.

Did you pay with "Friends and Family"? You'll never see your money again if it's true the guy ripped you off

Hope you get resolution soon one way or another.... good luck

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you dispute via PayPal?

4. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Verified, BUT
    No E-Mail address on his Zed lookup??!...

KA2FIR likes this.
  5. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Email addresses are not required on the QRZ home pages

I kinda wish they were though, for anyone listing stuff for sale

Dave
    W7UUU

KG5THG, KP4SX, N3AB and 2 others like this.
  6. NG0L

NG0L Ham Member QRZ Page

Interesting -- It looks like @AK6OK also paid for the same item. Could be a bit confusing with two payments and two shipping addresses (first in wins, right?)

This could be interesting to follow in many respects.

7. KB1AWM

KB1AWM Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought an ic-746 from him. He has not shipped it, even though he said he has.

8. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Seems everyone is sure it's really him.

Why?

NG0L and WB0MPB like this.
  9. NG0L

NG0L Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm thinking that this may be an interesting discovery on the Zedd's new Verified seller protocol -- If it's not him, then the 2-point authentication portion has allowed a slip (entirely possible, of course). If it is him, then this could just be a reminder that Verified people are still people on the Internet.

I'll be anxious to hear any updates from K7RHT or others closer to this.

10. NZ4X

NZ4X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Greg if you paid with PayPal I would seriously consider filing a claim with them. If you are referring to the Icom he had posted for sale that was back on July. That's a long time to wait for a radio to be delivered. Hopefully you used goods and services via PayPal? Good luck.

WB0MPB likes this.