ad: M2Ant-1

WARNING - scammer using call sign for K4ZVY SCAM ALERT!

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by K7HN, Nov 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K7HN

K7HN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

2. K7HN

You know, so much of this just revolves around so many people that have so much time to just scroll through QRZ pages add their two cents whether they’re being kind in doing so or not, because inside they feel some real need to get attention.

Instead of actually being on their rigs and making contacts, they’d rather scroll pages of a ham radio website and spend their days looking at posts.

That’s sad in itself.

There’s no place in society today where people are always “kind to others.“ I get that. That’s just part of our fallen world.

Something done to someone else knowing that it will be upsetting them in doing so is “cruel intentions,” (KJ4VTH) Something I taught many years to young people in the churches I was blessed to serve in, not to do to others.

I’ve met some many wonderful and kind ham radio operators… And like with everything else in life I’ve seen some pretty rotten ones as well. The kind of people that will treat someone the way they’d never tolerate being treated, but do so anyway because it’s “what they want to do because they need attention that much.“

I’m just a simple man who enjoys very much being a ham radio licensee.

I guess the difference between us is I have the self-control to know when it’s not worthwhile to a conversation to know when and have The self control to know when to not say anything at all and just move on.

Have a great week,

Larry
    K7HN

3. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

See what I mean fellas? :( Larry, I hope you learn to trust us posting in this thread and not the scammers.

4. K7HN

Bill, as you already know, it has nothing to do with “trusting you guys.“ It has everything to do with being kind to someone else and not saying things to people you already know are going to be inappropriate to them.

for example, I’ve seen dozens and dozens of your posts on everything from Elecraft gear for sale to propagation, but I don’t reply to them or make any comments about how much time you obviously spend here.

If this is where you need to spend your time to pass the day, that’s your business.

It becomes my business however when you post on practically everything I post on QRZ some kind of a comment about “not trusting other people.“ or “ Here is Larry again thinking everybody’s against him,“

It’s inappropriate, not necessary and while it perhaps is the way people do things in Virginia it’s not the way the people do things for the most part everywhere else.

In fact, it’s borderline harassing when you pop up on just about everything I post. Do you really find that much enjoyment spending all these hours on QRZ looking at post after post after post instead of on your rig?

Bill, you have no idea the shoes I have to walk in. Not only am I permanently disabled due to a horrible back injury but I also take care of a mentally disabled brother with an IQ of a 10-year-old. He also has stage 4 cancer. I’m going to visit him now in the hospital because I had to take him to the ER Saturday night due to complications from chemotherapy.

Do you really think that in my life I need to bother with someone like you as well Who does things like this on practically all of my posts?

It’s simply a matter of knowing when to keep your mouth shut. and you’ve shown a clear pattern of behavior that you can’t do that.

Like I said Bill, I am a good person. I make friends easily… That’s why your behavior is totally uncharacteristic of people I usually come in contact with. And it’s sad.

You already know we have a well-documented history of me being frustrated at your comments.

So why say anything at all?

Just move on with your life and find someone else to spend your time with picking on or let’s just be friends and move on. Either way, i’m simply run out of patience with you because I have other priorities that are more important in my life to deal with.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  5. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

No worries, we cannot help you if you don't wish to accept it. Shop on!

6. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

As a wise man once said, "I think everything has been covered.", so please someone close this thread and let's move along.

WR2E and KJ4VTH like this.
  7. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I think this one has indeed run its course.

Dave
    W7UUU

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    KJ4VTH likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.