ad: Alphaant-1

W8AMZ SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by K8MHZ, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. K8MHZ

K8MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Sadly, I am informing you of the passing of my dear friend Tom, W8AMZ of W8AMZ Antennas. He passed away in his sleep this morning leaving a wife and kids behind.

2. N0AKF

N0AKF Ham Member QRZ Page

I am sorry to hear this. I did not know Tom, but was a customer of his and received AWESOME service like I was a personal friend. RIP Tom!

3. KC9AXZ

KC9AXZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sadly I have received a phone call from Chris today informing me of Tom W8AMZ passing. Tom will be greatly missed. Thoughts and prayers for Trish and Toms kids.

Jon KC9AXZ

Chris has informed me that orders for W8AMZ products will be shipped. There will be a delay shipping due the current situation please be patient.

4. KA3YAN

KA3YAN Ham Member QRZ Page

My condolences to Tom's wife Trish and their kids. I was very saddened to hear the news.

5. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

6. VE3ES

VE3ES Ham Member QRZ Page

Absolutely awful news. My condolences to Tom's wife and family.

I have several W8AMZ antennas and can attest to the quality product that Tom produced. Last saw Tom at the Ft. Wayne Hamfest where we had a lengthy conversation about his antenna products and about his health issues.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Bill VE3ES
    Windsor, Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.