W6WBJ Tsunami 101: FCC FILES MOTION TO DISMISS AND TERMINATE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by WA7BZI, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WA7BZI

WA7BZI Ham Member QRZ Page

F.C.C. ENFORCEMENT BUREAU

FILES MOTION TO DISMISS W6WBJ LICENSE RENEWAL

APPLICATION FOR FAILURE TO PROSECUTE AND

TO TERMINATE THE PROCEEDING ("with prejudice")...

See attached document, or read here at this link: https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/10612640228547/6%2012%2018%20EB%20Motion%20to%20Dismiss.pdf

All other prior filings can be read here: https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/search/filings?sort=date_disseminated,DESC&proceedings_name=08-20

THE BOTTOM LINE - quoting from the FCC Motion:

W6WBJ “has waived his right to prosecute that application!”

Crowell has 10-days to file a responsive pleading, excluding the day of service (June 12th), and most likely it will be in the form of an OBJECTION. However, it appears VERY LEGALLY TO ME at this time, with a full view of the entire record of this case as a backdrop, that things are pretty well cast in stone how this is going to go because of Crowell’s previous admissions, the evidence against him, and his overall glaring abuse of the entire pleading & practice rules before the Commission. In fact, most recently, Enforcement Bureau Special Counsel Pamela Kane suggested that an “abuse of process” charge would be added if Crowell didn’t straighten up, being that he is an “officer of the court.” That seems to make no-never-mind to Crowell.

Throughout the last 10-years, Crowell has been his own worst enemy – both on the air and in his FCC pleadings - and has literally, and thankfully, put the final nails in his own radio-terrorist coffin… and now we begin to hear the siren spin of W6WBJ’s last gasping jammer breaths.

NY7Q and N9CAV like this.
  2. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

This won't end well.....

WZ7U likes this.
  3. KB7QPS

KB7QPS Ham Member QRZ Page

I am scratching my head how revoking the license of a known rulebreaker will fix anything?

NY7Q, AE1P and WZ7U like this.
  4. WB6MMJ

WB6MMJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Bye bye, Billy.
    It`s about time.

WZ7U likes this.
  5. VE7WD

VE7WD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have reviewed the FCC cases and pleadings by both parties, as well as Crowell's modus operandi on the
    ham bands. Crowell wanted his day in court, and the Judge offered one. Crowell seems to have lost
    his appetite for a full hearing after being advised that it would be held in Washington DC.
    I wonder if Crowell has a modicum of conceptual awareness as to the dynamics of possible outcomes,
    given his own awareness of his activities, and what else is about to become forward in
    his case? There probably will be some harmonic effects on his staunch supporters.
    Things could get really interesting!

The chickens have come home to roost.

NY7Q and WZ7U like this.
  6. WZ7U

WZ7U Subscriber QRZ Page

Ba Kaw!!

7. WA7BZI

More and MORE WZ7U, you appear to be a Crowell quisling. Hiw come ?

8. WZ7U

WZ7U Subscriber QRZ Page

Really BZW? Again with the personal attacks ...

Read the last line in post 5 as it applies to post 6, then pull your head out of your Billyful orifice and apologize for the continued insults you throw my way. If you're man enough to admit when you're wrong.

9. KO6WB

KO6WB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

And this is going downhill fast.

Have fun
    Gary

WZ7U likes this.
  10. WA7BZI

Does ANYONE know what WZ7U is talking about ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.