Well the entire house is all framing at this point. Except the exterior walls, floor boards and roof. They have been running blowers and using fungicides. So far only very small (quarter sized) patches of mold here and there on the structure. Nothing wide spread so far. The remediation crew was in the house the night of the fire, once the Fire Marshall was finished, so the work started quite quickly on the house to keep water damage and mold to a minimum. The trick is to get all the wet drywall off the framing, and any insulation materials, out of the house ASAP. This keeps the mold on the structure down to absolute minimums. I got the remediation company in there right away. First people I called the night of the fire. It's so important to get this work started right away or else mold and additional damage is the result. Most people wait too long. A week is too long here on Long Island in NY. It's even more time critical in warmer/wetter climates. I learned this after hurricane Sandy, where many home interiors turned into mold-fluffy environmental bio-hazard zones due to people waiting too long to start remediation.