W1EFT PAUL LOSPENNATO - scammer

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC6AUP, Jul 12, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

eBay ....Hi Denis,

We understand that the item returned to you was not returned in the original condition you sent it. To make things right, we have closed this case and you are not responsible for any refunds to the buyer or eBay. As a one-time courtesy, eBay has also refunded the buyer for this case. We want to thank you for letting us know about this incident and helping us create a safer marketplace.

This case will not affect your seller performance and we will remove any feedback left for this item. Just note it may take up to 24 hours for you to see changes to your Seller Dashboard.
    I had to read that several time to get where I think I understand it.
    So this is what I understand. Tell me if I am understanding right?
    You got paid
    You sent him a good keyer
    He sent you back a piece of junk.
    I don't remember if this was said but he then tried to get his money back.
    You got to keep your money (Yea)
    He got to keep the good keyer and got his money back.

If I got that right then a lying cheating eBay buyer got the good end of the deal. I would like to know why a person like that can do that and not feel bad at all.:confused::confused::confused:

If I got that wrong Dennis please correct me.

John, WB0MPB

2. W5HEX

W5HEX Ham Member QRZ Page

Ebay won't HONOR the words " no returns". Buys have 30 days to start a return and if memory serves me right, 6 months to return a faulty item. I got burned on this too awhile back. I'm done selling expensive items on ebay. Paypal isn't your friend either. Don't think because you list your item on Ebay as NO RETURNS its has no teeth. Ebays policy says different. BE AWARE!

N7UJU likes this.