VP8PJ QSL arrived.

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by ON6KE, May 26, 2020.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. ON6KE

ON6KE Ham Member QRZ Page

Happy man here, one of the most beautiful QSL ever received in 45+ years a ham. :)
    73, good DX

Gust ON6KE

W7EDC likes this.
  2. VE3CEN

VE3CEN Ham Member QRZ Page

I am still waiting for their LoTW QSL... I believe they responded to donors quite quickly, but they still haven't done it for the rest as far as I know.
    Has any non-donor received their LoTW confirmation yet?
    I don't fault them, just curious.
    Next time, I will donate. I am new to this whole DXPedition thing.

3. ON6KE

Hello, I didn't donate, I only OQRS'ed.

4. VE3CEN

Very interesting. I hope that means mine will come through too!
    I worked SO hard to get VP8PJ. Many nights fruitlessly sending my call over and over. Finally got them on 30M with my 100W CW into an end-fed.
    I am also in their log.
    It would be a real pity if I didn't end up getting a confirmation from them! I am at 94 confirmed CW DXCC and really want to get to 100.

5. ON6KE

I worked them only on 30m in FT8, took me close to 2 hours at 850 W out the whole time.
    Heard them several late nights on 30 in CW, but not once copied a full call in 1 over, not once. I could have assembled the call over different overs but that's not how it works for me.
    No full call in 1 over means don't even bother calling them here.

Don't despair, you'll get your QSL.

6. ON6KE

Darn I was - as usual - too fast, you mentioned LoTW QSL, I didn't register that at first.
    If you ordered a QSL and didn't get a LoTW confirmation yet, contact them.

7. VE3CEN

Actually, I was referred to a section on their website saying that non-donors will start to receive LoTW confirmation with VP8PJ in September.
    Can't wait!

8. ND3L

ND3L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I worked them on 17 CW. Sent and paid for card thru thr orws or what ever it is. I got a card in the mail three weeks ago and a second one in the mail yesterday. Nice to have a spare I guess!

9. K5GS

K5GS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ND3L, you received 2 cards because you processed 2 separate OQRS requests for a card, one on April 17th, and one on May 5th. The May 5th request generated the 2nd card, so you had 2 mailing labels and cards in the mailing. They were both actually mailed on May 21st and seemingly took a different route.

VE3CEN, I do not see you in the log. Send me an e-mail with the details of your QSO and we'll look for a busted call.

Cheers,
    GS K5GS