visible mail for swl

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by IZ1015SWL, May 29, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: FBNews-1
  1. IZ1015SWL

IZ1015SWL QRZ Member

Hi 73 to everyone. I have been a swl for several years, I was wondering why, swl like me cannot send listening reports to you licensed radio amateurs. We are many and it would be nice to be able to do it, thank you. I understand that qrz is dedicated to radio amateurs , but at least the visible email to send the report.

2. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi <name?> @IZ1015SWL

To clarify, you are speaking of the EMAIL address?

This is done for the reason that SPAM BOTS and SCAMMERS can not read the user Email addresses.

You should be able to see the regular hard copy mailing address though, correct?

3. IZ1015SWL

IZ1015SWL QRZ Member

i mean the contact mail of the licensed radio amateur , i thought u did for scammers but meh thats sad and yes i can see the regular hard copy mail address- 73 from Andrea iz1015swl Italy

4. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Andrea, yes, it is sad but with all the scammers on the internet it is necessary.

Ciao from USA!

5. IZ1015SWL

IZ1015SWL QRZ Member

6. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

I get quite a few SWL requests on eQSL and reply promptly if the details match my log. No email needed.

7. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You are able to post as a QRZ Member, you are able to also utilize the Private Messaging system instead of e-mail.

swl.jpg

Last edited: May 31, 2020