For Sale Vintge Hallicrafters Gear

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC8JW, Jan 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
  1. KC8JW

KC8JW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hallicrafters Lot, 3
    HT-32's, 2 SX-101s. S76,, S85, S77
    The best Transmistter in my opinion is the HT-32B, it has a bad transformer and last time it was on the air it was with a HP-23 power supply, I located other HT-32's for parts, I have not tested them they are complete but one is missing finals. The best SX-101 has been recapped by previous owner, the other works but the freq does not match what is on dial properly, although I have made a QSO with it. The S-85 seems to work, the S77 was never turned on, it is transformerless version of the s40, very complete and decent looking. The s76 was being carefully recapped and was working perfectly but then quit, I am not sure what it wrong with it. It would not be reasonable to ship this equipment, so local pick up should be assumed.
    Asking $1000.00 but will consider offers, I believe I have manuals for everything except the s77.
    Tom KC8JW 614.406.6427 email: tnoel002@columbus.rr.com. Text or email best but phone OK. Possible delivery Ohio, Pittsburgh etc. Thank you

Attached Files:

N5ZDT, K0PV, W6GH and 1 other person like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.