Vidio clip

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by M5JON, May 16, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. M5JON

M5JON XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi how do I upload a video clip to my QRZ page? Cheers John

2. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Subscriber QRZ Page

Is it on Youtube now? If so just copy the URL of the video and paste it into a message window and hit post reply. If it is just on your computer I can't help you. Sorry

N6QIC likes this.
  3. M5JON

Hi yes just from my PC

4. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry I can't help you then. I am not sure you can upload a video from your PC.
    I read this:
    You may embed media from the following sites:
    So I am not sure you can without putting it somewhere like You Tube first. But I may be wrong. I am no expert so hopefully someone will come along to help you more then I can.
    Good Luck
    John, WB0MPB

5. M5JON

Thanks John

6. DL9ZAW

DL9ZAW Ham Member QRZ Page

i need the same Help.. video on the PC

7. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Embedding a YouTube video in your Bio page.
    Go to YouTube to the video that you want.
    Below the video, Click on "Share" then "Embed" Copy the HTML code that is in the box, make sure you get all the code.

Now go to your QRZ page
    Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc.". Click once on your page where you want the video to be, then select" "Embed YouTube Video" from the menu. Past your HTML code in the box, make sure "Auto Play is turned OFF" then Click OK, then "Save", then "Done"

Your video is now Embedded in your Bio Page, Please note that when you are within the editor you will only se the IFrame outline of the video displayed.

8. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You will need to upload the video to YouTube. Then follow my instructions above to embed the video in your bio page.

9. DL9ZAW

Hello Lisa , Thanks for the quick replay , i am only a NORMAL youtube User i Klick and look where i finde the the Place to
    Click ''Share'' then ''Embed'' ?????????? not find some Secret place ?
    i look again if i not find i spent not so much from my Human Capital in this and forget the Video and enjoy better here in India my Friends
    is not Importend the Video Thanks .
    vy 73 Peter DL9ZAW/VU2

10. DL9ZAW

Not working what i copy and paste in the Page .....Show me IFRAME no Idea why there a from QRZ make not a Install Info Video to Understand
    how this Works .. ggrrrrrrrrrrrr what a Action to fix siple think .. here and my safe page from DL9ZAW/VU2 is gone no idea 2 Hrs work for this page gone.
    I forget this and keep only my German Info there to Compicate the QRZ.com Page to fix somthing
    Thanks for Help and God bless you and your Family
    vy 73 Peter