SOLD Victor VC2002 Function Generator

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0TZU, Aug 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This inexpensive digital generator does square, triangle and sine waves from 0.2 Hz to 2 MHz at up to approximately 10 Vpp into 50 Ohms. The duty cycle is adjustable in addition to frequency and amplitude. It also has switchable 20dB and 40dB attenuators built in. I'm upgrading so this generator is no longer needed.

I've used it on my bench occasionally over the last several years and it works well. The accuracy and stability is pretty good, being digital. Like most function generators, the square and triangle waves get significantly rounded off above about 70% of the advertised upper frequency.

The amplitude readout seems to be reasonably accurate for square waves, but triangle and sine are actually somewhat less than indicated. Although the control knobs act immediately, it can take a moment or two for the display to update, especially at low frequencies in the Hz range.

The power cord and manual are included. I do not have a schematic or calibration procedure.

Terms: $40 cash at or near my location of Berthoud, CO, or $60 including USPS flat rate shipping to anywhere in the US with USPS money order, Zelle or similar electronic transfer that my bank accepts, or personal check which may take up to two weeks to completely clear (I don't sell on Paypal). Sold As-Is, No Returns.

All my information is current on QRZ. Please contact me via PM or email.

IMG_2730.jpg IMG_2731.jpg IMG_2732.jpg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    KE8MBH, AF7EC and W7UUU like this.
  2. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.