ad: Box73-1

For Sale Vibroplex Bugs

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by VE6ND, May 20, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. VE6ND

VE6ND Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi to all,

I have for sale some nice bugs. The deluxe has some pitting as I rescued it from a certain death and I restored it without butchering it. There is some pitting on the chrome however it works as it should, period. The second one is an original that I restored from trash, when I had my Collins gear I put the "Meatball" symbol on there, different? Yup.
    Now I don't expect a ton of money from these however here goes, the deluxe I will ship with the arm removed for $170 U.S. And the original for $150 U.S. shipped.

There are some other collector pieces I have just send me an email.

Those of you who know me know that I am good on my word.

Thanks for looking,

Glenn, VE6ND
    hfcomnet@gmail.com

Vibroplex deluxe 3.jpg Vibroplex Deluxe.jpg Vibroplex Original 2.jpg Vibroplex Original 3.jpg Vibroplex Original.jpg Vibroplex deluxe 3.jpg Vibroplex Deluxe.jpg Vibroplex Original 2.jpg Vibroplex Original 3.jpg Vibroplex Original.jpg Vibroplex deluxe 2.jpg Vibroplex deluxe 3.jpg Vibroplex Deluxe.jpg Vibroplex Original 2.jpg Vibroplex Original 3.jpg Vibroplex Original.jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.