SOLD VIBROPLEX BUG

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3ESE, May 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W3ESE

W3ESE Ham Member QRZ Page

-
    Please use my QRZ-listed email address with any comments, questions, or purchase...I do not monitor this thread..thanks.
    -
    With a 3.5" wide base, "L' damper, and no stamping on the base, this appears to be the "Original" model of vibroplex bug...Probably manufactured in Maine.
    -
    Serial number 69293.
    -
    This bug is original, and is in excellent condition. Not a scratch, chip, or blemish of any kind on its base....The attached pictures tell the story.
    -
    Being offered for $159, shipped double-boxed, to any address in the U.S.A..
    -
    Money order, or your personal check.
    -
    73...Ray...W3ESE
    -
    IMG_8006.JPG IMG_8007.JPG IMG_8008.JPG IMG_8009.JPG IMG_8010.JPG IMG_8023.JPG

KN4PHS, K4NEB and N7RD like this.
  2. W3ESE

May help you to read the entire ad copy...just sayin`

N4ENE, W7UUU and KF4HAY like this.
  3. W3ESE

At the bottom it says.."Being offered for $159, shipped double-boxed, to any address in the U.S.A."

BTW...My ad starts out by saying (in red)...Please use my QRZ-listed email address with any comments, etc, etc,"

You don't see that either?

AJ4GQ, N4ENE and W7UUU like this.
  4. K9ZMD

K9ZMD Subscriber QRZ Page

FWIW: If you can see the pics but no text except for that one line in red, then you're probably set to "dark shack" page style. Switch to the "default" page style (available at the very bottom of your page) and you can read the whole ad.

5. W3ESE

"Blue light special"....NOW $99 plus shipping.

6. W3ESE

SOLD..Thanks Stan.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.