Vertex Standard FIF-10A Drivers - HERE

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by ZS6DMX, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. ZS6DMX

ZS6DMX Ham Member QRZ Page

Since I saw that there is such a demand and shortage of the drivers for the VX FIF-10A programming interface, I saw the need to obtain them and I am making it available to who ever. It would be nice if someone can host it on dropbox somewhere so that users can access it. Unlike some posts that deny it, I have the driver that works even on WIN7 64bit systems!!! Kindly drop me a mail or note or post on this thread to get in contact. The driver INF file is quite small :)

Don't ask me how to install this driver and configure it, there is a pdf file that I can make available too that gives instructions, ask me for that too.

All the best and 73!

Johan ZS6DMX

Attached Files:

2. WB2GKG

WB2GKG Ham Member QRZ Page

Pls fwd pdf to JKopstein@Yahoo.Com.. This programming process using the USB is driving me up a tree. Tnx.,

Jay

3. ZS6DMX

Sent :)

73's and good luck!

4. ZS6DMX

Update,:

I don't know why I didnt post the PDF aswell in the first place, but here it is :)

This PDF document will show you how to use the USB interface, including how to setup the COM ports required for correct operation!

Guess now I won't get anymore love letters HI!

Enjoy and happy programming!

~DMX

Attached Files:

5. NAKRUL

NAKRUL QRZ Member

do you have the latest programming software? i don't know what happen to mine but when i try to download to the radio..a message appear saying that "data error"...i try to program vertex vx-160. Can upload but cannot download. Thanks.

6. ZS6DMX

Good day,

I use CE51 Ver 2.01w for programming all my vx160 radios. The error you describe I have never encountered before, unless there is some sort of problem with your radio or the cable your are using for your PC and interface.

If you want a copy of the above mentioned software, provide me a mail adress and I shall send it to you.

Thanks and good luck.
    Johan

7. NAKRUL

NAKRUL QRZ Member

helo,

i use the CE44 for windows to program my vertex vx-160 radios but i lost the cd for FIF-10A driver. And then i use the driver that i download from this forum...but then i encounter this problem. you can send the copy for the software to my email ajcsbkch@gmail.com ..thanks Johan.

8. ZS6DMX

Sent you a mail with details.

Good luck,
    Johan
    ZS6DMX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.