Verified ?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KD0CAC, May 5, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

No,... it does change "periodically", but I don't know what drives the code change.

Perhaps thats best, then the scamers won't know too.

2. KD0CAC

KD0CAC Ham Member QRZ Page

Still not verified , got all things on screen to look as if I'm ok , got the text with the number to enter , that said ok , and got a email saying I'm ok .
    I was going to say I have always been good at finding bugs , then thought a second - that implies I fix bugs .
    Truth is bugs seem to find me , then I get stuck in bug-poop ;)

3. W5WN

W5WN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm having the same problem. Everything was and currently shows accepted. However, even though I used LOTW signature credentials, it shows that I am being held up for manual review. Funny, I thought I read that using LOTW was automatic approval.

4. K1SZO

K1SZO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I believe mine popped up very quickly after I verified.

5. KD0CAC

Never got through the LOTW , I get tripped a lot on computer stuff , and ham radio is casual to me , not a bank acc. so LOTW is not worth the effort to me .
    Now that you mention "manual review " that may have popped up , so day I guess .

6. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Did you send the Gov ID picture (or your LOTW Cert)? That was 2nd part of the verification process. Took about a day for them to verify my DL.

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ

7. KD0CAC

That is not of them , another one & the one I used was numbers sent to my cell phone .

8. KD0CAC

Still no verification , coming up on 30 days , maybe the next checkup ?