ad: AlphaRF-1

Verified Member Status is now Required

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by AA7BQ, Jul 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

When the paid QRZ member sees a TQSL image, they approve it immediately.

If they see a government ID that they can't make out, it's delayed. Or a picture of the applicant's dog or some other unusable image. TQSL images they just click "approve". I have personally watched this process happen, during a Skype training call with QRZ HQ and I can assure you that's how it works. Only PAID members can do this. On weekends, the paid members tend to be doing weekend stuff like the rest of us with jobs.

Just be patient - your application WILL be approved once the TQSL is viewed by a human at QRZ, who will approve it instantly when they see it. But it's the weekend and they're likely not checking the queue at the moment.

As I said - my own application (TQSL) took THREE days.

Just give it some time.

Dave
    W7UUU

2. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

That is because the instructions say you have to be on the QRZ Home. Try it from the QRZ Home page.

3. WB2YMU

WB2YMU Ham Member QRZ Page

You have insufficient privileges to reply here....What do I have to do to get this changed...??? Have just submitted a copy of my license...

4. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

5. XE2VOO

XE2VOO Ham Member QRZ Page

Many thanks Fred.

Best Regards. Oscar xe2voo.