ad: ArraySol-1

Verification Proof For DX100 Countries Worked

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by WA4ALA, May 11, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
  1. YY4AKA

YY4AKA Ham Member QRZ Page

Gracias colega W1DQ 73'

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Platinum Subscriber Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Michael - do you use LoTW? Many times, if the "other station" also uses LoTW and you do too, you can simply import your LoTW log into QRZ. If the Antarctica station also uses LoTW, you will indeed then get the QSL credit here, after doing the import.

Good luck!

Dave
    W7UUU

3. AD0WG

AD0WG Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe there's a backhanded way? ARRL accepts paper QSL cards for its awards, either verified by a local card checker, or by mailing them to Newington. If QSOs verified by card checking are reflected in the LoTW database, then maybe card-verified QSO confirmations will be included in the LoTW file downloaded to your QRZ log. I tried to confirm this by reading the LoTW help files, but it's still not clear to me.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ QRZ Staff / Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

See: https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/lotw-qrz-and-paper-cards.476755/ which states:

Please be aware that when you download your QSOs from LoTW this does not include any credit you may have receive from ARRL for paper cards. They do not supply this information to us. This may result in your numbers from Logbook of the World not matching exactly with the QRZ Logbook.

QRZ does not accept or recognize paper cards for confirmation at this time.

5. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Do y'all anticipate doing so in the future ??

Steve / W5BIB

6. W1DQ

W1DQ QRZ Staff / Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Not to my knowledge.