Verification Proof For DX100 Countries Worked

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by WA4ALA, May 11, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. WA4ALA

WA4ALA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello,

I am working to get my DX100 award. I have presently 52 countries verified. It is with the countries verified that I have questions. For example, my record shows Antarctica as 1 contact unverified. I have received by USPS mail QSL card confirmation from the individual that I contacted in Antarctica along with other QSL cards from other countries with the same status as Antarctica ie contacted but not verified.

Is there any way I can get these countries verified by the use of the QSL cards I have received. Unfortunately for me, the QSL cards I have received are from Hams whom do not use the QRZ program.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, and if this question has already been posted again, my apologies.

73's,

Michael - WA4ALA

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  3. ON7JPS

ON7JPS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

@W1DQ: I'm sorry, but I don't see the option that you can download QSO confirmations from LoTW into the qrz.com logbook?
    What i'm missing? (It's not described in the lotw_cert_guide.pdf that you mensioned).
    73' Jempi OR7S

4. ON7JPS

ON7JPS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've found it - yes!!!

5. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

So eQSL contacts do not count for awards?

6. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Only for eQSL awards. No one else recognizes them to my knowledge.

W7UUU likes this.
  7. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

8. KB0SDQ

KB0SDQ Ham Member QRZ Page

ah that is kinda frustrating, I just made three contacts with cuba special event stations and they do not use qrz
    oh well almost a third of my countries are un confirmed for that reason. Still fun to get them. time to play more radio ciao

MM0HVU likes this.
  9. YY4AKA

YY4AKA Ham Member QRZ Page

Como hago Parr registrarme en DX100, usa50, Grid2, continentes del mundo ????? Gracias YY4AKA yy4aka@gmail.com párrafo Alguna informacion 73'

10. W1DQ

Open your logbook.
    Click on Awards
    Follow Rules and Instructions

Abra el libro de registro.
    Haga clic en Awards
    Siga las Rules e Instructions