ad: chuckmartin

For Sale Vacuum capacitors, panels under GU-81, capacity ring for GU-5B

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by UT5RP, Oct 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. UT5RP

UT5RP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi everybody!

I offer vacuum capacitors for power-amplifiers or other devices by a capacity 25, 50 on tension 15kV.
    Wares NEW from the protracted storage. Price for one 20$US In a presence 25pF 4 things and 50pF 3 things.

I offer a net panel (capacitive ring) for powerful tubes of ГУ-5Б and ГУ-35Б. Good NEW from the
    protracted storage. Price 35$US

I will sell absolutely new panels under the lamps of GU- 80, 81 and 81М such as on pictures, only
    panels without contacts, two ceramic panels and two porcelain on 20$ for one. Also two anode caps.

Cost of shipping of one item of ~15$ to any country of the WORLD without insurance, but with
    tracking number! Few items weighing up to 1Kilo parcel shipping costs will be ~25$(to U.S.A.) via
    Registered Air Mail, with insurance and tracking number(there is a different cost of sending in
    different countries). Payment via Western Union only, Pay Pal works one way - we can only pay!
    Any questions by E-Mail ut5rp@te.net.ua

Price for all announced items can be yours, offer! See my other ads!

73, de Dmitriy UT5RP

Thanks for looking and for a possible purchase.

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.