ad: KG5DTX-1

Sale/Trade US Milspec Commscope RG-223 50 ohm coax

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG4HFU, Feb 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. KG4HFU

KG4HFU Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a spool of over 1000 feet of Commscope Milspec RG-223 silver plated 50 ohm coax to trade for a transceiver or amplifier of equal value. This is US milspec cable, not Chinese eBay stuff. If in the Carolinas, Georgia or same general region I can meet you to trade. This coax sells for over $2.50 per foot retail but I don't expect trade value of $2k just reasonably equal. If you need coax for projects or sell/trade at hamfests this is excellent quality cable. IMG_1264.JPG

KT5OT likes this.
  2. KG4HFU

KG4HFU Ham Member QRZ Page

Previous trader never got back in touch. Coax still available. I need a second radio. Looking for a TS-590SG, a FTDX-3000 or other radio with great receive and good noise reduction. This is $2500 worth of coax stored indoors so no degradation.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.