ad: elecraft

URL Lookup

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by W5SS, Jan 23, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W5SS

W5SS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

How do I view the QRZ page which contains data including emails, etc without skipping over to the URL:
    Callsign Lookup by QRZ Ham Radio

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

3. W5SS

Thanks for reply. I want to see the page that you sent. Currently, my page skips to the photos that a station posts and does not allow me to view the QRZ page (which you displayed). Hope this explains it better. It’s a recent problem. Thanks again for responding.

Ted

4. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

See if this does what you want.
    Hover your mouse over your callsign at the top of this page, select Manage QRZ Account (first item, left column), scroll down to Callsign View Options, go down to Default Tab View and change to Detail, select Save Page Display Option, then select Done.

W5SS likes this.
  5. W5SS

Thanks for response, Hart. When I select QRZ Account, it skips to the following:
    Account profile for W5SS by QRZ Ham Radio
    Subscription
    Your account has one or more active subscriptions. Click here to view subscription options.
    Two Factor Authentication
    Two Factor Authentication is not enabled on your account. Click here to activate two factor authentication.
    Current Subscriptions for W5SS

Name Starts Ends
    QRZ Premium 2022-11-10 2025-11-09 1020 days remaining
    Active - This subscription ends 2025-11-09

Does not allow the Callsign View Options.

6. W5SS

Hart - thanks again for assistance. I changed browsers from Safari to Chrome, and the problem has been resolved. Thanks and 73! Ted

K8VHL likes this.