ad: LZQSLprint-1

URGENT!!!! NEW NET 50 STATES NET NEED CHECK INS!!!!

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KJ4NRN, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KJ4NRN

KJ4NRN Ham Member QRZ Page

have just started a new net. this net meets on the frequency of 14.320, every friday at 2:00 eastern time. the purpose of this net is to bring hams from all over the us, and to help people work towards their worked all states award. we need lots of check ins so i decided to put a thread up on qrz to see if that would inform more people about it. If you are free on a Friday at 2:00 eastern i would love it if you could maybe help us out by checking in, thanks a bunch, and as i always say, "a signal's a signal no matter how small", ed/kj4nrn

2. KJ4NRN

Ha jk, that wasn't suposed to say that, sorry for those who have been waiting on that Freq. for days, there will be no net unless anyone on qrz can reply and tell me it's a good idea.:p

3. K4RKY

K4RKY Ham Member QRZ Page

Timing

2 oclock on Friday may not stand the test of time for a WAS event. Majority of working class generally are not home until after 4 or 5 oclock. GL with the idea. :)

4. DL1OLI

DL1OLI Guest

Hi,

I would love to contact some States (especially WY and SD :) )
    2 pm Eastern is 10 am in GMT. Right ? Sorry I'm working at this time.

73 Oli

5. KJ4NRN

LI thought that might not be so convieniant for some, what are some good times for propagation and times people might be home?

6. N9AAT

N9AAT Ham Member QRZ Page

With the flurry of contests going on, just about anyone should be able to get close to WAS on a single weekend.

2 o'clock on SATURDAY might be more attractive, or Sunday when people get back from church / Sunday dining ... when no one's got anything else going on.

7. DL1OLI

DL1OLI Guest

Hi,

can I pay the return-stamp for the QSL in Gold-dust or Ammo ? :D

And who are the other 3 active Hams in SD, I worked only 2 so far.

73 Oli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.