uploading QRZ log data base to LOTW

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N2RRA, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N2RRA

N2RRA Ham Member QRZ Page

Just as the thread heading is asking. Can I and how can I if possible upload my QRZ log data base to LOTW? I noticed in my logging settings that my Log to LOTW is disabled, but after following all necessary steps to doing so seems to accept it, but directs right back to logger right after entering username and password which I know is correct. I've tried explorer and google chrome and same thing happens. I am a subscriber. I do see in goggle chrome that apparently showing some files uploaded to QRZ, but when click on download some sort of short message comes up. Not quite a typical Cabrillo file of sorts of an entire log even though the QRZ file shows 1500+ logs entered.

So please in simplest form, What do I need to do?

Thank You,
    Eric
    N2RRA

2. K1VW

K1VW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have exported/downloaded the ADIF file from QRZ, then use TQLS to submit that ADIF file to LOTW and eQSL. Seemed to work fine.

Note: I processed the downloaded ADIF file with a script I wrote, trimmed out DUPs, etc. I haven't tried submitting it AS-IS, but if both systems use proper ADIF files, it should work fine.

Good Luck.
    Joe KA1GOO

3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS
    scroll to ADIF File Import/Export History

On Feb 26 you successfully ENABLED LoTW Access
    On Feb 26 you successfully exported (uploaded your) logbook to LoTW

n2rra1.jpg

n2rra1.jpg

Attached Files:

4. N2RRA

Saw that but wasn't sure at first. Thank you.

5. N2RRA

Thank you
    thank you