ad: w5yi

Uploading my qrz log to LOTW

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W8JRH, Aug 5, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W8JRH

W8JRH Ham Member QRZ Page

I have yet to upload my qrz logbook to any other logs, and would like instructions as to how to upload to LOTW.

2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

To upload directly to LoTW you will need to subscribe to QRZ.com

As a Ham Member you can Export your QRZ Logbook to .adif which you can then import into LoTW using ARRL's TQSL tool.

3. W8JRH

Thanx for your feedback. Then do I need to subscribe, to simply export to an .adif file? I just need to export my QRZ data into N3FJP.

4. KJ4VTH

No subscription needed to export from QRZ. Just go to you Logbook > Settings > Export

5. W8JRH

It says "Subscription Required". Just need to create an Adif file that can be imported to N3FJP.

6. W8JRH

Guess I'll have to manually enter all my past QSO's into N3FPJ. Grrrr. Not about to pay a subscription just to export into N3FJP.

7. KJ4VTH

So sorry about incorrect info! I must have done that (export) when my subscription was active.

8. W8JRH

Thanx for clarifying.

9. NK4L

NK4L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I been trying to send a few to LOTW?, just go to the end and check the calls and hit the action button but I get 0 records send, password not correct but the password is correct I don't understand whats going on....thanks

10. KJ4VTH

Using your LoTW password?