United States Counties Award issue...

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by KC9BNW, Feb 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KC9BNW

KC9BNW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Greetings All,

Is anyone having issues with the QRZ United States Counties Award? I have several confirmed contacts in Alaska, but only one county is appearing in the Counties Award listing (and yes, said contacts are from other areas in AK). This could be happening with other states as well. I do not know, just noticed Alaska due to it being at the top of the list and having a small county count.

Cheers,
    Scott

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Open your logbook
    Click on Awards
    Select callsign
    Scroll down and click on Counties award
    The full list appears

See figure:
    AK.jpg

3. KC9BNW

Weird, that is not what I see. I only see Screenshot (1).png

4. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

I have no Aleutians about that. ;)

Just realized AK has boroughs and not counties, strictly speaking.

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

For a confirmation to take place there must be a match between Callsigns, Mode, Band, and UTC Date/Time within a 30-minute window; no other field.

To obtain award credit for a QSO it must be a confirmed QSO with the addition of a match in the specific award field (e.g. DXCC entity, State, etc.)

If otherwise confirmed, the award-based field data that you entered does not match that which your worked party entered. To resolve the issue you must determine which of the entries is correct. At that point, if your record is incorrect, resolve it by EDITING your record. Otherwise, contact your worked party by e-mail or private message to resolve the incorrect data issue.

6. K7KBN

K7KBN Ham Member QRZ Page

Similar to Louisiana? Parish the thought!

KJ4VTH likes this.
  7. KC9BNW

Thank you for pointing me in the proper direction. Much appreciated.

Cheers