SOLD Uniden SDS100 Scanner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE4RM, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. AE4RM

AE4RM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, I bought a new SDS100 scanner and now I am moving to a county/city where everything is encrypted.
    So, I'm selling my SDS100 Scanner with DMR, ProVoice EDACS and NXDN upgrade. Also includes Remtronix scanner antenna.

Will sell for $650 shipped and insured in the CONUS. Will sell only in the CONUS.

PayPal Only

Contact AE4RM@arrl.net

IMG_0391.jpg

Attached Files:

K4NDN likes this.
  2. AE4RM

You obviously didn't read the post. It includes all three additional modes unlocked already. Each mode is an additional $75 ($225)

VA3TWT, W2EJR, N1ART and 4 others like this.
  3. N1UXA

N1UXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, Do you have the original box and packing? Also. does this unit have the new and improved battery with the larger battery door? I think they went from 3600 to 5400 MAh battery. Thanks in advance.

4. AE4RM

I have all the original packaging. I don’t have the upgraded battery but I am suppose to get it once they start shipping. Once I do, I would send to whoever bought the scanner.

5. AJ4G

AJ4G Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this sold or not?

6. N1UXA

N1UXA Ham Member QRZ Page

I am waiting for your Paypal address to submit payment.

7. AE4RM

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.