ad: hrd-2

Canceled Uniden SDS-100 Scanner with Extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB2MXV, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KB2MXV

KB2MXV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have for sale a 7 Day old Uniden SDS-100 in Like new condition with Large Battery. (I have the original receipt from HRO). All original parts are included. The protective film is still on the screen.

I also have the GPS cable and GPS unit (tested and works great).

This radio also already has the DMR, NXTN, and Pro-Voice upgrades

I’m into this radio for $850 so someone will be getting a great deal on this one.

Selling because my area is all encrypted and there are just analog frequencies to monitor. This is just too much radio to sit on the desk just for analog.

Price is Firm at $700. That includes USPS Priority Mail to the Lower 48.

Payment by Paypal Only

No Returns, and my email is good on QRZ.

IMG_8509.jpg IMG_8521.jpg IMG_8522.jpg IMG_8523.jpg Uniden SDS-100.JPG

2. WB2YMU

WB2YMU Ham Member QRZ Page

The radio does digital..yes..??? Don't understand description..??? If your area is encrypted this scanner should do the job for both analog and digital as per Uniden specs...Looking for one myself...

3. KB2MXV

Yes it does digital as long as it’s not encrypted. You can’t decode encrypted signals

4. WB2YMU

WB2YMU Ham Member QRZ Page

Correct ...understood...It is illegal...no scanner exists to do this...sorry my bad...

5. KB2MXV

Please cancel/Delete

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.