Wanted Uniden Scanner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KN4IZW, May 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KN4IZW

KN4IZW Ham Member QRZ Page

Good Day 73 to everyone I'm looking for Uniden base scanner I collect them. Must work and in good condition I don't mind use but please no junk thank you God bless

2. K4ADD

K4ADD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a bunch. BCD-396T works great, Pro-96 mint shape, an old Regency 4030, a Uniden Trunk Tracker 300 channel 12 band BC-235xlt and a 785D. Make me an offer. 73 Ed k4add

3. KN4IZW

would you be interested in a trade of a Pro 197 does p25 phase 1 for the 785d? Or would be willing to give you 75 for it..

4. KN4IZW

do you have a couple of picture of the 785d

5. K4ADD

No but it's in exellent condition. I guess I could if you must have it. I'm 87 and not great with that stuff.

6. K4ADD

I'm sorry, it is a 796D that I have. It's been in a cabinet for a year, forgot.

7. K0RVB

K0RVB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Ed... If you and the other gent don't do business, what would be your asking price for the 796D?

8. KN4IZW

hello Ed thanks so much I am interested in the 796D let me know how you would like to proceed with deal. Thanks again

9. KM4OP

KM4OP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have 2 rod antennas,
    Bracket, walwarts

Attached Files:

10. KN4IZW

Hello Phill 73 how much?

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.