SOLD Uniden Home Patrol 2 (II) scanner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NG9F, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. NG9F

NG9F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a Uniden Home Patrol 2 scanner and you don't have to program it; you just enter your zip code. My father owned it for about 8 months and decided he doesn't like the interruption of the audio in his life! It comes with the scanner, original antenna, sturdy desktop stand, charging cable, and the quick reference guide. My dad is in his 70s so he didn't exactly bang it around- it is very, very clean. I do not have the original box. The quick reference guide tells you to go to uniden.com for the full owner's manual, so that makes me think it didn't come with an owner's manual originally but I am not sure.

[​IMG]

Here is a side view so you can see how the desk stand works:

[​IMG]

Here is a link to the full owner's manual:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/820651/Uniden-Homepatrol-Ii.html

I will package it very carefully with a generous amount of padding. I prefer to ship via priority mail but if that doesn't work for you let me know and we will work something out.

Paypal is fine but if you want to send a money order or personal check you will have to wait 8 full business days after the day I deposit it before I will ship.

Asking price is $375 plus $10 for priority mail shipping in the lower 48. If you would like to make an offer feel free, but please keep it reasonable.

My email address is good on qrz; please use that for all correspondence.

KN4OO likes this.
  2. NG9F

NG9F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sold

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.