SOLD Uniden Bearcat Model BCT8 Trunktracker III

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9ZMD, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K9ZMD

K9ZMD Subscriber QRZ Page

This Uniden Bearcat Model BCT8 Trunktracker III is operational, has no broken parts, and comes with an AC power adapter and telescoping plug-in antenna. Amateur radio bands are included within its frequency coverage. Full Disclosure: The required 12VDC may also be supplied by a battery; however this offer does not include a DC power cable or other OEM accessories. A BCT8 instruction manual can be downloaded here. I'll pack the receiver and available accessories well. Shipping will be by USPS Priority (insured) to your FCC-listed address.

Total cost to you, just $125.
    I will consider reasonable offers, but I am not interested in any trades.​

PayPal works best for me and is the quickest way to get this receiver. If you're not comfortable with PayPal, then talk with me about another form of payment. Whatever form of payment used must clear my bank before I ship the scanner. For those living in the SW Washington area, we can negotiate a cash discount for local pick-up.

This trunking scanner is sold *As Is*, no returns. Again, I am not interested in equipment trades.

You can PM me here at the zed, or send an email to my call at arrl dot net.
    IMG_0654c.jpg IMG_0655.JPG IMG_0662.JPG

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    KE9OL likes this.
  2. K9ZMD

Pending Sale, thanks Terry

KE9OL likes this.
  3. K9ZMD

Uniden Bearcat Model BCT8 Trunktracker III
    sold.jpg

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.