Canceled UNIDEN BEARCAT BCD996XT SCANNER (TRUNKING, P25)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE9OL, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE9OL

KE9OL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS ITEM, TERMS OF SALE, OR PURCHASE USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY QRZ HOME PAGE. DO NOT REPLY HERE.

PLEASE PAY PROMPTLY IF YOU AGREE TO BUY.

USED. $285 SHIPPED TO ALL USA. PAY-PAL ONLY. NEVER MOBILE. 100% WORKING. INCLUDES SCANNER MASTER PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE. AS-IS, NO RETURN.

AN EXCELLENT WEB PAGE AT UNIDEN IS AVAILABLE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS ETC. LINK BELOW:

http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD996XT

ALTHOUGH THE RADIO DOES HAVE SEVERAL AUTOMATED SEARCH AND PROGRAM MODES PC PROGRAMMING IS MUCH PREFERRED, WITH LITTLE LEARNING CURVE.

AFTERMARKET SOFTWARE INCLUDED IS MUCH BETTER THAN FREEWARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AS IT PROVIDES CAPABILITIES SIMILAR TO THE CURRENT TOP OF THE LINE MODELS. PROGRAMMING EVERYTHING IS POINT AND CLICK AND DRIVEN BY RADIO REFERENCE DATABASE. (SCANNER MASTER ARC-XT PRO BY BUTEL)

ALL ACCESSORIES (EXCEPT THREE WIRE MOBILE DC CABLE) AND ORIGINAL BOX INCLUDED. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT WAS NOT IN THE BOX WITH THE OTHER UNUSED ITEMS. (CAN STILL BE POWERED BY DC THRU THE BARREL SOCKET VIA WALL WART, LIGHTER PLUG, ETC.) (THE THIRD WIRE IN THE CABLE IS TO DIM THE DISPLAY WHEN THE VEHICLE HEADLIGHTS ARE TURNED ON)

THANK YOU FOR READING THROUGH MY AD. I HOPE YOU CHOOSE TO BUY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

BEARCAT1 (1).JPG BEARCAT1 (2).JPG BEARCAT1 (3).JPG BEARCAT1 (4).JPG BEARCAT1 (5).JPG BEARCAT1 (6).JPG BEARCAT1 (7).JPG BEARCAT1 (8).JPG

KN4OO likes this.
  2. KE9OL

:oops:

I FORGOT TO MENTION:

• I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER
    • I FORGOT TO CHECK THE SOFTWARE VERSION
    • THE SOFTWARE VERSION IS UPGRADE-ABLE
    • I DON'T KNOW IF THE RADIO IS DMR CAPABLE OR UPGRADE-ABLE TO IT
    • RADIO IS APCO 25 (P25) ONLY NOT APCO 25 PHASE II (P25P2)

THE UNIT IS PACKED FOR SHIPPING AND THE BOX IS LIKE A 3-D JIGSAW PUZZLE SO I'M NOT UNPACKING IT TO CHECK OR UPGRADE. I HAVE NOT UPGRADED IT I JUST USED IT THE WAY IT CAME.

73. :cool:

3. HK1X

HK1X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry its ear aerial band?

4. KE9OL

5. HK1X

HK1X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes I need for my house in Miami
    33713 code, but I need to know if ear aerial band.
    Thanks
    pedro

6. KE9OL

EMAIL SENT. :rolleyes:

7. KE9OL

:confused: BASED ON FEEDBACK AND A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH...PRICE REDUCED TO $235 SHIPPED TO ALL USA.

8. KE9OL

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.