SOLD Uniden BCD536HP with DMR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1UXA, Feb 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N1UXA

N1UXA Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale a Uniden BCD536HP scanner radio. This radio is in excellent to near mint condition and works perfect. I paid to have the DMR upgrade installed from Uniden. So this radio will not only monitor amateur DMR but actually track Mototurbo Capacity Plus, (DMR trunked), systems. For those of you in the know that's DMR Tier III. This is also the model where you can simply enter you zip code and the unit will program itself to your area.

Includes everything that came new in the box, (including the box!). That's the Uniden BCD536HP with DMR upgrade, original box and packing, telescoping antenna, original factory operators manual, AC power adaptor, cigarette lighter cord, USB programming cable, microSD card (installed), Wi Fi Dongle, DC power cord and mounting bracket with screws. When you open it up you will think you have a brand new unit!

The price is $399. I will be bringing this radio to Hamcation 2019 in Orlando starting Friday February 8th. It will be hooked up and operating so you can buy with confidence. If your going to Hamcation and definitely want this radio we can work something out before if you wish. I would rather not ship however if your not going to Orlando and still want to buy this, contact me and perhaps we can work something out.

These pictures are of the actual unit for sale. These pictures are very close up so they show every little detail. More than you would normally notice! Check me out under QRZ "Ham to Ham" references. I have sold numerous ham items both here and on eBay with 100% positive results. Contact me via QRZ PM or via personal email. My QRZ contact info is good.

Thanks and 73, N1UXA.
    DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG

KN4OO, KE9OL and KA8UGB like this.
  2. K4OIB

K4OIB Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice radio. Are you firm on the price?
    Knock 50 off and I will pick it up in person.
    Why are you selling?
    I do want it.
    K4OIB

3. N1UXA

I am selling it to finance a new radio. I have two 536's so one must go. :(
    For right now the price is firm.
    Anyone interested, (that's going to Orlando), can QRZ PM me or email me direct to get my phone number so I can be found at Hamcation. Its a huge event!:)

4. N1UXA

Price lowered to $350. This is a Orlando Hamcation offer only, no shipping at this time. Leaving tomorrow for Hamcation.

5. N1UXA

Unit did not sell at Hamcation so it is still available. $350 plus shipping. I will ship in the USA.

6. N1UXA

SOLD!! SOLD!!

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.