Canceled Unbuilt HF Projects PA-100, 5W HF SDR Amplifier Kit, + Heatsinks

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KO5V, May 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

1. This amp provides a 5W output on 10M-160M, with .1W drive. A low-pass filter will be required, and is not included. This is a current product, and is sold for $59.00:

https://hfprojects2.com/shop?olsPage=products/sdr-preamp-model-pa-100-5w-hf-amp

I have attached the .pdf copy of the manual below, and will also include a CD with the kit.

I just completed an inventory, and everything is there. The only discrepancy is the color of the two wires included to wind a transformer on a binocular ferrite core; the list calls out white and yellow 20ga, and the wires here are red and black 20ga.

I am asking $45.00 including USA shipping.

2. I have two spare, undrilled, black anodized, finned heatsinks. These are the same ones used in the HF Packer amp, and measure 4-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 13/16". Asking $15.00 each, shipped USA.

Payment by PayPal. Please contact me at: ("mycall" at arrl dot net), or by a PM here.

Thanks. 73, Jim KO5V

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    KE9OL likes this.
  2. KO5V

One of the heatsinks has been sold.

Let's try $40.00, shipped for the SDR amp kit.

3. KO5V

Please close this thread. Thanks.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.