Sale/Trade Unbuilt Heathkit HW-99

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5RPM, Jun 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K5RPM

K5RPM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale/for trade a new, in-the-box, unbuilt Heathkit HW-99. I had every intention to build it but have decided to just let it go.
    Everything appears to be in the box, which was open when I received it, so the operative word is "appears".
    Not knowing what it's true value is, I'm going to rely on this great community to give me a fair deal of either cash, or (preferably) trades for HF or VHF/UHF equipment. You let me know what you have and, if I like the worm, I'll bite.
    I'm attaching several pictures that I took as I gently dug in thru the box to show some of the parts.
    This radio will be shipped double-boxed.

Regards,
    Ron - K5RPM

Attached Files:

KA3BQE, W2WRH and KJ7AKG like this.
  2. K5RPM

Will trade for a Yaesu System Fusion mobile or Fusion HT radio gear.
    Ron - K5RPM

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You list "For Sale / For Trade"

Please let us know what your actual "for sale" price is. That would help a lot

Dave
    W7UUU

4. K5RPM

Ok, I'll throw out a $250 price.
    Ron - K5RPM

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.