Unbelievable Stupidity

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KA4DPO, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KA4DPO

KA4DPO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

There is a group of amateurs who meet every day during the week between 7.245 and 7.248 MHZ. They are a friendly group of guys and I have listened to them for many years and occasionally, even checked in for a signal report, or just to say hi. On Tuesday 16 July, at about 1800, I heard the most foul mouthed idiot I have ever heard harrasing these guys to the point they had to sign. This is precisely the kind of thing that will destroy amateur radio, and all of us non LIDs will have to suffer because of one or two morons who don't understand the consequeces of their actions.

2. W0BKR

W0BKR Guest

You might review the posting (3 pages back) entitled:

"7.240 - Amateur Embarrassment"

Seems that whole "region" is subject to previous and past discussions.

Sad but true, the ignorant and stupid we will have with us always. Just look or listen to the recordings from the W6NUT repeater. What a sad commentary. [​IMG]

3. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Also remember: If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

If you hear something so patently offensive that you felt compelled to write about it here (which obviously lets off steam but doesn't provide any solutions), why not be prepared next time to make a recording of the violation, and write the FCC a letter detailing what you heard, and providing the recorded evidence to them?

WB2WIK/6

4. N7CPC

N7CPC Ham Member QRZ Page

Ol' Czar at it again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.