Unable to save logbook entry.

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by VK9PH, Jan 14, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
  1. VK9PH

VK9PH Ham Member QRZ Page

I have raised the ticket but they too cannot resolve. I have verified Java, V 8 121 tried IE11, Firefox, Edge & Chrome.
    All have the same result . "waiting for logbook.qrz.com" then eventually timing out. Clearly a problem with my setup but I am at a loss to find the issue. If anyone does think of something I can try I would be pleased to hear from them.
    The ping time from here is 700ms Could that be a clue?
    Thanks everyone for your help

2. VK9PH

Yesterday, I was able to add and save an entry from my work computer so I reset my home wireless modem to defaults in case of a problem there. I was able to log in and delete the entry but still cannot save an entry. Definitely the problem is something to do with my set up. Any clues where to look?

3. N2IB

N2IB Ham Member QRZ Page

I was having the same trouble about a month ago made no changes on my end and a few moments later after my post it was corrected

4. VK9PH

Mine hasn't worked for months. It used to- but not any more. I think it must be due to the ping time of the geostationary satellite. I wish I knew!

5. KG5QLS

KG5QLS Ham Member QRZ Page

Working fine now and logging my contacts!@

6. VK9PH

Well my logbook is working again!
    I suppose why it stopped will remain one of life's mysteries but I am pleased it is working. Thanks to all who helped.