Unable to save logbook entry.

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by VK9PH, Jan 14, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KG5QLS

KG5QLS Ham Member QRZ Page

My 1st attempt at using the Logbook and after save nothing shows?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Open your logbook by selecting My Logbook on the pop up menu at your right callsign.
    Click on ADD QSO and fill in details.
    Save.

3. VK9PH

VK9PH Ham Member QRZ Page

Still no luck saving. I tried a different way by confirming a request but it says the data is in consistent. May or may not be related? I think the data is correct
    Thanks

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It appears that your logbook is working properly. I now understand your problem; you are trying to confirm requests and believe your data is correct. It is not a matter of whether it is correct or not; your data does not match your worked party's data in one or more of the required matching fields (callsigns, band, mode, and UTC date/time within a 30-minute window).

It is up to the parties themselves to resolve the data via e-mail or private message contact.

5. VK9PH

Thanks for the reply. Whichever way I try and log, I cannot save. It just times out after a few minutes I guess it just doesn't work for me.
    Thanks for trying.

6. N2IB

N2IB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi all
    I just started having the same problem again today was trying to open the log book to enter a contact and took for ever to open and then wouldn't finalize the entry, so when I attempted to reopen the log book it said I had no entries uggg. This is starting to become a regular thing here.

Thx Doug (KO0OL)

7. W1DQ

There was a temporary outage today, now cleared.

8. VK9PH

Still no luck. I have reinstalled java, latest version. Not sure what else I can do Could it be a timing thing? My internet connection is via satellite but still quite fast. And I have no problem uploading here

9. W1DQ

I am using Windows 7 and both IE11 and latest Firefox. I have again successfully entered a QSO into your logbook and then successfully deleted it. It is working.

Enter a support ticket directly with QRZ Hqs at https://ssl.qrz.com/support advising in detail the steps you are taking when trying to enter a QSO record (from what screen, etc.). Also include your operating system and browser info.

10. VK9PH

Thanks I'll raise a ticket. I am using Windows 10 with Chrome or edge.