Unable to register as a ham

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by E71ZO, Mar 6, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. E71ZO

E71ZO Ham Member

Currently I have an account on qrz for my call sign and my friend added basic info for me but I don't know how to register as a ham to get full acess to my page. I know that I have to provide my licence and ID but don't know where to post them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

73 de E71ZO

2. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

3. CHAOS714

CHAOS714 QRZ Member

HI my account is set up under my call sign just fine KC1KXD but for some reason my email is connected to CHAOS714 a non ham account. It is stopping my from contacting support to get rid of CHAOS714 because it keeps saying my email djlandi714@gmail.com is associated with a non ham account. Can you get rid of the CHAOS714 so I can associate me email with my regular account KC1KXD? Thank you David Landi

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello David

I will set this email djlandi714@gmail.com under KC1KXD and you username CHAOS714 will be deleted.

please, wait for a moment

5. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You has sent a support ticket????