SOLD UHF DV4Mini AMBE USB hotspot w/ant

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9HPX, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W9HPX

W9HPX Subscriber QRZ Page

This USB hotspot will do D-STAR, DMR, C4FM, P25 and NXDN using either the appropriate UHF transceiver or directly with your PC's microphone & speakers. The on-board AMBE vocoder chip will encode / decode between analog audio and the digital voice mode you select. The compact size and features are ideal for travel. Most travelers lug their laptop with them when they travel anyway, and this small USB stick will allow operation on the digital voice mode of choice without also lugging one or more HT's.
    I purchased this from Wireless Holdings in Feb. 2017 for $238. Wireless Holdings has since discontinued this model. I have lightly used this and it is in perfect operating conditions. The Windows desktop software is a free download from http://wirelesshold.com/
    Asking $175 shipped to you via USPS. Please email me with any questions. IMG_0939.JPG IMG_0940.JPG

2. W9HPX

I should have included PayPal payment preferred. Thanks for looking.

3. W9HPX

Price Reduction - Now asking $150 shipped via USPS. Please email me at w9hpx@arrl.net with questions. Thanks.

4. W9HPX

Item has been sold. Thanks to all that expressed interest.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.