ad: M2Ant-1

For Sale UHF DMR Android Smartphone Boxchip S700A

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by KJ4YZI, Sep 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KJ4YZI

KJ4YZI Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale. You might have seen this on my YouTube channel. I have used it for months as a phone more than anything. I don't use DMR much. I moved on to an iPhone. I also reverted this back from RFinder system firmware to the manufacturer Boxchip formware, and should be latest. I wouldn't upgrade until they have a solid firmware, they are still working on improvements and "when it works, don't fix it" I made a couple of contacts last night on DMR and it sounds good. Programming software is free and I can send you link, all you need is a standard USB C cable to program, that's it. I think there is a newer version of the DMR app that allows cloud programming or GPS repeater search but i don't think they have released that yet.

This device also works with IRN network radio, also Zello. The PTT button on the side is dual function, meaning you can press the button above it to assign the PTT button for IRN Teamspeak/Zello or actual RF. So you can run both at the same time RF and network. This still has the original screen protector on it, you can peel it off, it kind of needs to be removed but I always keep them on as long as I can. INcluded is the device, antenna, and belt clip. I dont have a USB C cable unless I find a spare one. They are a couple of bucks at the store. It is charged 100% now. Unit works on AT&T 4G over 100mbps download speeds.. If you have TMobile, you only get 3G.. Can't guarantee which services work on it, but I would guess if it is an AT&T service like Cricket it shoulf work like AT&T but again, I cannot guarantee. I do know that IF you pop your AT&T sim card in and it says 3G, you have to go to your AT&T service plan and update the IMEI on your account so it recognizes it is a global unlocked phone.

Not absolutely perfect as far as cosmetic, but definitely usable. This is the 2 watt version. I will take $400 shipped. PayPal preferred, but if you want to send a money order i have to cash and verify funds before I am shipping it. Email is good on QRZ, that's how you should contact me. 73

Attached Files: